The first steps.
The success Simonton enjoys today can be traced back to the simple philosophy, core beliefs and old-fashioned values that first took root in 1946 in a small town called Pennsboro, West Virginia. Back then, the Simonton family recognized a growing need for aluminum products and manufactured quality aluminum awnings and marquees. The family soon realized that a high quality window would be in high demand, so they branched out into the aluminum window and door market. One of the first additions to their product line was an innovative triple-track storm window. It was met with such success that they soon added two more windows, the Thermo Boss and the Energy Capp.
A new direction.
By the early 1980s, the Simonton family recognized that vinyl was superior to aluminum for window and doors, so, once again, the company headed in a new direction. Top quality vinyl windows and doors, along with unbeatable delivery times and great customer service was apparently something America was ready for. Sales skyrocketed, and several huge expansion projects thrust the company into a leadership position.
A new age of old-fashioned values.
Simonton Windows® entered the new millennium with its dedication to quality products and unbeatable customer service intact. Legendary Simonton quality continues to be recognized throughout the industry and is evident in the numerous industry awards Simonton has received. In 2006, Simonton proudly joined the ranks of other leading home and hardware products that are synonymous with quality when it was acquired by Fortune Brands, Inc. Simonton now offers many distinct lines of vinyl replacement and new construction windows and doors, including ENERGY STAR® compliant products, and even a full line of impact-resistant windows and doors. And every Simonton product is engineered for superior performance, thermal efficiency and long-lasting beauty.
Window shopping is easy when you know what to look for. You’ll find many styles, shapes, features and glass packages when looking for windows and doors. But deciding on the perfect choice for your home and family is simple. Just take your time and assess your needs.
Consider which style will best suit your home and your family, what thermal performance features will be ideal for your climate, and which glass options will be most appropriate. After you’ve figured out the basics, have fun with glass and grid options and unique hardware choices.
Styles & Shapes
2 Lite Slider
3 Lite Slider
When it comes to windows and doors, vinyl is an all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, vinyl windows and doors will never rot or require endless repainting. And unlike aluminum, vinyl windows and doors will never pit or flake. Simonton vinyl windows and doors are made from the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. In fact, an occasional washing will keep them looking like new for years. Plus, they offer increased comfort and lower utility bills, provide headache-free operation and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that.
- Increased Comfort Simonton’s vinyl windows and doors offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills.
- Easy Operation Our windows and doors open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Weatherability The premium vinyl used in Simonton windows and doors can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
- Energy Efficiency Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray and dirt.
- Value Not only do Simonton windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.
Testing shows vinyl window and doors are comparable to wood products in thermal efficiency.